Sunday 28 December 2014

Gingerbread Snowflakes

This year I've made so many batches of these delicious gingerbread biscuits that I just had to share the recipe! They really have been the perfect home made gift, great to munch while watching those Christmas films and have gone down a storm!
The recipe I've been using is this one, from BBC Good Food. Can never go wrong with them.
Christmas might be over, I hope everyone had a wonderful few days relaxing with family and loved ones; slowly eating your own body weight in cheese, chocolate and minced pies! But I don't think it's any excuse to not keep those festive, cosy vibes going through the next few months.
So when those January blues sink in, I urge anyone to go do a bit of backing and whip up some of these tasty little guys. Oh, and guess what?? They're super easy to make!
Only downside is they aren't the best for my waistline ...

2 comments: