Wednesday 28 January 2015

Kettle Vegetable and Sweet Potato Chips

Anyone who follows me on Instagram may have seen that I am a bit infatuated with Kettle chips! Particularly their Vegetable chips; which include golden parsnip, sweet potato and beetroot, oven baked and lightly salted. Yum! Yum, yum, yum! Oh, and they now do a pack of just Sweet Potato chips!
I'm salivating just typing about them, they're that tasty guys. 
Oven baked in sunflower oil with no artificial flavours or colourings just lightly salted for a delicious all natural flavour. This also means their not as bad for you as a regular pack of crisps, the Sweet Potato chips are indeed 50% less fat than most other crisps; very January diet friendly.
I really can't stop by Boot's for lunch without picking up a bag of these bad boys, addicted much!
(Oh, and I can't resist a bit of good packaging!)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete