Thursday 24 July 2014

OOTD | At the Beach | 22nd July

Topshop Dress | Urban Outfitters Batwing Cardigain | Topshop Studded Bag
Black Birkenstock Arizona Sandals | Trollbeads Bracelet | Barry M Nail Polish in Peach Melba
 
This week I went with my boyfriend up to Newcastle to visit his family for a few days. We had lot's of fun running around with his cousins, who are 5, and being plied with biscuits and cake by his Grandma! The weather was beautiful and we managed to fit in a lovely day at Tynemouth beach.
I managed to quickly snap my accessories while relaxing in the shade and then layed out the ensemble when I got back. I am SO in love with this new Urban Outfitters cardi! I've wanted it for so long and finally nabbed it on eBay. It's perfect for the summer when the breeze gets up or for those evenings when the sun's gone down. And I've never felt so girly or summery as when I've got Barry M's Peach Melba on my nails - it's my summer favourite!
As always I'd love to know what you think of this OOTD format, let me know in the comments your summer staples ...

No comments:

Post a Comment