Thursday 24 July 2014

TMI tag | August 2014


Since my little blog is still fairly new I thought it might be nice for anyone reading to know a bit more about me! I love watching YouTuber's doing things like the TMI tag, so here is my blog version; and it's easier than trying to generate interesting facts about myself! So if you would like to read a little 'too much information' on yours truly, then proceed ...
(Featuring my new ombré hair, ooo, what do you think?? Blog post coming soon.)

     1.What are you wearing?
I'm in my Topshop grey striped shirt, black Topshop Jamie jeans and I've got Barry M's Peach Melba on my nails.
     2: Ever been in love?
I'm in love right now with my wonderful boyfriend Carl
     3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Mmm, not terrible terrible but no breakup is truly pleasant.
     4: How tall are you?
I think I'm about 165cm, 5ft 6 or something like that!
     5: How much do you weigh?
Oh good grief, I'm not going to answer that apart from with 'too much'.
     6: Any tattoos?
No, not yet! I've got multiple plans for tattoo's, so many I'd love to get. I just need to muster the lady ball's to go get one of them done!
     7: Any piercings?
Just my ear lobes. One in my left and three in my right. Although I have been itching lately to get something new ... maybe a tragus or a forward helix?!?
     8: OTP?
Ooo, I'm really not sure about this! I don't think I have any tbh. I always loved Leo and Piper from Charmed (I've just been watching it, see) ...
     9: Favorite show?
I'm going to have to make this my favourite show's. I'm a bit of a TV junkie, especially since I got Netflix. Let me try and narrow it down: Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Charmed, Grimm and for some guilty pleasure TV I love Say Yes to the Dress, Americas Next Top Model, Come Dine With Me aaand Four in a Bed!
     10: Favorite bands?
I don't listen to as much music as I used to; I'm an audiobook kinda gal now I've hit my 20's! But when the mood strikes I am currently loving; Shinedown, WALK THE MOON, Black Stone Cherry, The 1975, KONGOS, Saving Abel and The Paper Kites.
     11: Something you miss?
I miss being a kid, and life just being more simple and carefree. I feel so confident in myself now I'm older but with that all the stresses of life and what I'm doing with myself, my days! I miss not having a care in the world.
     12: Favorite song?
The Crow and the Butterfly by Shinedown
     13: How old are you?
I'm 21 years old! 22 on the 25th August, eek
     14: Zodiac sign?
Virgo :)
     15: Quality you look for in a partner?
A good sense of humour; similar interests and value's
     16: Favorite Quote?
'Not all those who wander are lost' JRR Tolkien, from The Lord of the Rings! This quote is a very likely tattoo possibility ...
     17: Favorite actor?
As I said I'm a big film and TV junkie and there are so many truly talented actors I love watching. *Glancing at my shelves for inspiration* I really love Rachel McAdams! The Vow and The Time Travellers Wife are two films I can stick on and watch over and over. I also just watched About Time and really loved her in that. She play's really lovely characters I can relate to/aspire too so yeah, Rachel McAdams.
     18: Favorite color?
This changes quite requently depending on my mood! In terms of my wardrobe I'm a neautrals kind of gal, but I can love any colour at any different time. Right now I've got Barry M's 'Copa Cabana' on my nails and I'm loving the coral/red of it. Especially next to khaki.
     19: Loud music or soft?
This really depends how I'm feeling. When I need to be productive I love to listen to audiobook's in the background but when I'm in a party mood then it's defiantly loud music all the way!
     20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
To my bed and or to my boyfriend, my two loves!
     21: How long does it take you to shower?
Depends what I need to do. Just a body freshen up - 5 minutes, hair wash too - 15 minutes and if there's some cacti legs to be tidied up it can be 30 minutes!
     22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Again depends what I'm doing - anything from 5 minutes to an hour!
     23: Ever been in a physical fight?
I think I pushed a girl once in high school, but don't worry she was being a complete, rhymes with witch, to me!
     24: Turn on?
A lovely smile :) ... and nice shoulders?!?
     25: Turn off?
Cockiness and arrogance, just not attractive!
     26: The reason I joined Youtube?
I'm going to apply this one to blogging and well I've been reading other peoples for years and I finally decided I wanted to give it a try myself. I also wanted something to focus on, something to practice motivational techniques on; I feel like I'm not very good at following through with things! I also feel like a bit of a jack of all trades. My passions and interests can really vary making it hard to pick a path in life. I am all set to be going to university in September to study Illustration, which is my plan for pursuing something I'm good at. But I thought that having my own blog where I can post what ever I like, would be the perfect place to explore and express the other things I enjoy in life.
     27: Fears?
Sharks! Sharks sharks sharks!
     28: Last thing that made you cry?
I think I had a mini university cold feet meltdown the other week and got a little sniffly! My boyfriend was there for cuddles though ... or it was when I was watching the film About Time with my Mum. Such  a feel good but sad at the same time movie!
     29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night, when my boyfriend dropped me off back home.
     30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
I chose my full name for things like my Instagram and Twitter; emilymarielewis. And for my blog I changed my surname for loves. I spent ages trying to think of something catchy and witty, but in the end I liked the simplicity of just my name.
     31: Last book you read?
Oh dear, I've not read a book in a g e s! Wait, I think the last one I read earlier this year was 'The Five People You Meet in Heaven' by Mitch Albom. A short little book, but a really profound read. I'll also throw in the relevant answer in terms of audiobook's too, so the last one I listened too was 'The Davinci Code' by Dan Brown.
     32: The book you’re currently reading?
Nothing I'm afraid! But I am keen to pick up 'The Virgin Suicides' after hearing Sanne and Este mention it in their Easy Reads Video. Then I just started listening to the 'Game of Thrones' audiobook from 'The Song of Ice and Fire' series by George R. R. Martin.
     33: Last show you watched?
I've been revisiting the show Charmed on Netflix! Reliving the 90's visual effects, teehee!
     34: Last person you talked to?
My Mum, telling me dinner would be ready soon; goats cheese and spinach frittata, yuuum!
     35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My school friend Jemma, who has just got back from a years placement in Australia. Were due a catch up and there's a lunch date on the cards.
     36: Favorite food?
Oh, Christ on a bike! Where to begin?? I love Italian food the most I think, pizza and pasta. But I really love sushi and Asian food too. Oh and a good burger always has a place in my heart ... this is all before we get onto deserts!
     37: Place you want to visit?
So many places I'd love to see and travel round, top of the list would be Japan and The USA. But anywhere in Asia I'd love to see and Europe too.
     38: Last place you were?
I went round to my boyfriends last night, we had an evening of playing 'Child of Light' and made Thai Green curry with king prawns and it was just div i i i ine!
     39: Do you have a crush?
Does my boyfriend count for this?? I've just finished watching Grimm
     40: Last time you kissed someone?
When I said goodbye to my boyfriend, Carl, last night!
     41: Last time you were insulted?
I can't remember! Not saying I haven't been;
     42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
ANY! Buuuut usually orange, strawberry, raspberry, blackcurrent :)
     43: What instruments do you play?
None! I'm very un musical, I tried the trumpet and the guitar in school but I don't think my hands can do two things at once! I would love to be able to play the piano but doubt I could because of the two hands, different things ... thing!
     44: Favorite piece of jewellery?
My Trollbeads bracelet that I got for my 21st birthday last year. I wear it ALL the time.
     45: Last sport you played?
I'm not a sporty girl at all, now I like to get in the occasional bike ride, swim or pilates. I don't think I played a sport since school. It was probably rounder's, netball or something like that. Oh, I did play some table tennis with my boyfriend and his cousins when we went France in May! Does that count??
     46: Last song you sang?
I think Alt J's Breezeblocks was on in the car the other day and I might have broken out of my natural state of lip syncing to sing along to the chorus a bit!
     47: Favorite chat up line?
Did you just take some Felix Felicis?? Because you're about to get lucky!
     48: Have you ever used it?
Not that I'm aware of ...
     49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
I had my lunch with my Mum, we made wraps and watched the Good Food channel for a bit.
     50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone!

If you've made it this far then thank you for reading and I hope you've enjoyed finding out some more about me. Apologies for the awkward, poor iphone quality selfie btw!

No comments:

Post a Comment